• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Instagram
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

A Song For This Sad Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJqgk2XAg4k

2 comments:

Stephen said...

So true. I am so disenchanted and discouraged today. I keep thinking/hoping that as a society we are becoming more aware and we're progressing in a positive manner in relation to each other and our environment but then, it is days (and events) like this that just takes me aback and has me questioning our collective intelligence. I guess we really haven't come that far after all.

Mama Pajama said...

King Trump... what a tragedy of epic proportions, but then again, isn't this what the US has always done, in so many ways? Howard Zinn's books were a big education for me recently. Be well anyway! Take care to you and Lesley.

Post a Comment