• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

Water Color Paintings by Gretchen Del Rio

Wonderful paintings.
"…The images that I paint reflect my emotions and are expression of my life experience. The are not extensively planned, but rather evolve as the painting progresses. I am always surprised by the end result since it comes into being because of what the medium and emotion has suggested.

The paintings are from my heart and I always fall in love with the subject. I believe that we are all connected and, if an image touches you, it is because we all have the same heart even though our paths may be different.

Most of all, painting what I paint makes me happy. The paintings are my own path unfolding. They are an opening door for me and contain my own passion for life."
https://gretchendelrio.wordpress.com/category/art-watercolor-gallery/wolves/page/2/

0 comments:

Post a Comment