• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead

Progress on SMALL HOMES Book

We just finished what will probably be the middle section of the book, "Small Homes in Cities and Towns," 67 photos on some 20 pages. When Rick showed me the finished pages, I was thrilled. Some times I'll muddle my way through a project, starting with no concept of how it will come out, and the whole, as  they say, is greater than the sum of its parts, i.e., synergy.

We've got 200 out of 224 pages done now. I have this great feeling, having worked for so many months, because:
1. we're close to the end (to printers in November, out February 2017)
2. it looks so darned good!


Jonathan Avery said...

Great work Lloyd! Shelter fans worldwide are looking forward to another inspirational tome from your excellent imprint.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!

Post a Comment