• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

Mony a mickle maks a muckle



OK, so I am prone to over-enthusiasm, but  I can't travel in this magical country any more without singing its praises.
Grass/sheep/green/water/rain/sun/air/wind/whisky/ocean/trains/ferries/views/masonry/lochs…
And the people. I still can't believe their good-naturedness, helpfulness, humor. I've never experienced such good vibes. Why are they so happy? Everyone, I mean everyone, asks where we've been, where we're going,  how do we like Scotland, do we need help in finding an address? Guys I've met in pubs have turned me on to non-tourist places. Smiles are contagious.

2 comments:

gk said...

I think your good vibes are bouncing back at you. :)

Anonymous said...

Lloyd

enthusiasm warranted...

Photos above and below...Outstanding...

just draws one in, and makes me want to be there..

Scottish Tourism should appreciate you...

Post a Comment