• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead

Late afternoon sun rays after the storm


Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Thank you.

michael wilkerson said...

I have been coming here for years. Don't know if I've ever commented before. You turning 80 and recovering from an injury forced my hand. I'm older also and still longboard. Travel the west in the summer with my dog and try to enjoy and make the world better where I go. You may not know how much positive impact you have on good folks lives. I hope they chime in here and let you know. The words, pictures and thoughts you selflessly share make a big impact. I see things others don't in our everyday world. You see those things and share. I think you are a good soul, a fellow traveler. Life's journey is made better by people like you in our lives. Thank you Lloyd, perhaps one day our paths will cross and I can shake your hand. Michael

East of the Sun West of the Moon

Anonymous said...

Michael...you mention you hope folks chime in, so...

Lloyd, I too have much enjoyed from being part of your online community...I come here regularly to get a shot of beauty/joy and curiosity...So often I leave with a smile

Thank you...

Stephen said...

In the spirit of Michael, I wanted to say thank you as well. Your books have inspired me and your posts continue to enlighten, educate, and bring into focus an appreciation for what I sometimes take for granted.

Thank you, Lloyd for sharing your thoughts and experiences with us.

Post a Comment