• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

2nd-Day-of-Spring Trip to Mendocino County

Conjunction of Four
Sunday was the Spring Equinox (also Evan's birthday).
Monday was Bach's birthday.
Tuesday I left home at 6 AM for points north.
Wednesday (today) is the full moon.


It was a spectacular drive along the coast. Clouds, rain, sun, mist, fog, along with thundering surf. Hills are the greenest of green. Cows, sheep, goats, horses grazing happily.

Music: "I just dropped into see what condition my condition was in by" the Launderettes
"You can have my husband, but please don't mess with my man," by Koko Taylor
"Look how me sexy," reggae, by Linual Thomson…

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Thank you.

Post a Comment