• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead

Yes it's me and I'm in love again…

…with the Pacific Ocean, that is, in which I just paddled about a mile on my 12' Joe Bark paddleboard. First time paddling, first time swimming in over 2 months. Boy, did that activate some chi!

I saw a lone seal cavorting. It reminded me of a swimming teammate of mine in high school, Mike Barnato, who said he wanted to be reincarnated as a seal. I thought it might be Mike out there.

Fats Domino, "I'm in Love Again"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajWI1g7dNAk

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

sounds wonderful. Everytime I hear you talk (read about that is) these excursions...makes be admire your exploits and wish I had got into these activities..

any pics?

Post a Comment