• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead

Why I'm a Publisher -- 3 Minute LK Interview By Yuichi Takeuchi

Last April, I was visited by Yuichi Takeuchi, an artist, carpenter and treehouse builder from Japan.

Yuichi said he'd been heavily inspired by our book Shelter. He was making a movie called Simplife and wanted to interview me.

Here's the result, 3 minutes long. In the last part, I say, "I like to tell people what I see going on in the world..." Yeah!

I've had a lot of Japanese people come here -- media, builders, artists, publishers --  in recent years and they've all been wonderful -- kindred spirits of the Pacific Ocean.

Yuichi's website and on Flickr:


blissfulsally said...

That's why I like your blog so much-you see interesting and cool stuff in the world and then tell us about it! Yes!

Mim said...

That's was just the best way today to say good morning-thanks for letting us take a peek into your world so often!

Post a Comment