• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead

Sleepy Man Banjo Boys - Bluegrass From New Jersey Kids

Published on Jul 5, 2013
"All under the age of 16, brothers Jonny, Robbie and Tommy Mizzone are from New Jersey, a US state that's better known for the rock of Bruce Springsteen than the bluegrass of Earl Scruggs. Nonetheless, the siblings began performing bluegrass covers, as well as their own compositions, at a young age. Here, they play three dazzling songs in three different keys, passing the lead back and forth from fiddle to banjo to guitar."


Lisa said...

I loved it... seeing the joy on the fiddler's face brought a tear to my eye

Irene Tukuafu said...

what a time the mother and father must have hearing their sons play this fantastic music. wow zowie. I love playing my own little banjo...but this guy....whew....next world I'll get as good as him...okay? thanks for posting.

Post a Comment