• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

Penny Skateboards Popular in Cities

"Lauren Waxenberg, 9, on her pink skateboard in Rye Brook, N.Y. Her father, Scott, 52, likes to ride it when she’s not on it. 'As soon as I saw the Penny board, I was like, ‘Oh my God, this is what I learned on,’ he said. 'And when I got on it, it was like I was 14 again.'”
Photo: Jennifer S. Altman for The New York Times
Full article: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/23/style/penny-skateboards-find-a-niche.html?_r=0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool...

what worries me, is with North America's obsession with telling kids to shut up and sit down (often in front of t.v. or video game or computer), the kids will be harassed into hanging these up. hope not.

Stephanie said...

I'm totally digging her "Endless Summer" t-shirt, too! Good job, Dad, on getting your kids outside to play.

Post a Comment