• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

11 Photos of Nomadic Homes on Wheels in USA

"Gordon Hempton. Fort Warden, Washington 2012. 'For my most important work and the best times of my life, I take the VW bus. The journey is not just about getting there. The trip starts now. Slow down and enjoy what’s going on immediately around you. I didn’t want to start my journey to success in life with the suspicions of others, so I ripped out the key and put in a push button starter. Just push that button and off you go. It begins with trust, it begins with happiness, and what you get back is joy.'"
Photo: Andrew Waits
https://www.hcn.org/articles/boondocks
Sent in by Anonymous

1 comment :

blissfulsally said...

That is so great!

Post a Comment