• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

Bruddah Iz

3 comments:

kiniboy said...

Lloyd, tanks eh for all your great posts about Kauai and Hawaii. Many travel writers get so caught up gushing about sunsets from 5 star restaurants and hotels, they never get around to the people, small businesses, and culture that is the actual heart throb of Hawaii. You've done an excellent job! A special thanks for featuring Bruddah Iz in this post.
Your next visit, please come to Maui; plenny ol' futs around here to talk story with

Gene Belmont, Makawao.

gamby said...

I was in Cancun last week for dental work and end of a long day in the dental chair feeling tired and sore I got on the bus headed back to my rental. A Mayan dude stoned to the bone gets on carrying a ukulele and proceeds to playing and singing "Over the Rainbow" and the tourists and locals hummed and sang along. Wow, that took the edge off my misery and of course I wished that I was in Kauai instead of Cancun but nevertheless it was a wondrous moment.

Lloyd Kahn said...

gamby,

Wonderful!

Post a Comment