• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

I'm Doing Tiny Homes on the Move Presentation Tonight in Pt. Reyes Station, Calif.

It's sponsored by Pt. Reyes Books and will be at 7:30 PM, Friday November 7th at the Presbyterian church in Pt. Reyes. I'll also be talking about my early years in building and publishing, and passing out copies of our Tiny Homes on the Move mini-book (2" x 2").

The above photo is in the November 6th issue of the Pt. Reyes Light, along with a description of our greenhouse and my background.

I was lucky to have master photographer Art Rogers shoot this photo. Art works with real film and large-format cameras.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

check out this tiny home...

and it is kinda weird, it seems very similar to that one, which I thought was in same country which is being harassed by authorities.

http://www.viralnova.com/hobbit-house-from-scraps/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=aweber

Post a Comment