• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

Tree House in Woods in Germany

Hello Shelter Team,
First all the books of you was a nice inspiration for me and my project. The last three years a was planning a tree house lodge here in my beautiful hood. I rent a part of a forest close to an old castle.
   For two weeks we had the opening and now you can rent the house and go for a deep walk in the forest. I’d like to share the pictures with you in hope that you will like it and we can get in contact to show to more people outside what we did here.
   Best, Peter
You can find more pics on our Homepage and Facebook.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

check this out,

wow

cnt believe what they fit into 75 sq feet

http://tinyhousetalk.com/china-student-builds-75-sq-ft-tiny-house/

Post a Comment