• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
 

Tiny Homes On The Move Being Printed Right Now!

I'm at Paramount Printing Company, Ltd. in Hong Kong right now and we're printing the 1st 16-page "signature." The press guys, thanks to Rick Gordon's fine preparatory work, had the colors nailed when I walked in.
   In the old days we made a lot of adjustments while on press, but now, with computer-comtrolled ink management, we're getting colors correct right off the bat.
   Here's the final cover.               Thanks for all the feedback on our choice amongst 5 versions. Over 200 people responded to our request for advice; this was the most popular, and our choice as well.
   Rollin',  rollin'…

5 comment s:

R.Mason said...

This is so exciting.

Lushimous said...

Very exciting and so timely....

Kevin said...

This one I'm gonna get for sure.

The itinerant archer said...

That's good . I've been waiting for this one. The other books are great but I always seem to be looking at the one's with wheels ..

Powell River Books said...

Glad to hear the new books is coming along so well. I just love your Tiny Homes book. I keep it on my coffee table to share with everyone who comes over to visit. - Margy

Post a Comment