• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
 

Another Beautiful Rowboat/Dinghy -- from Puerto Rico

"Good morning!
   Seeing the photo of the beautiful rowboat this morning made me think of one I saw yesterday evening at our local watering hole, what I thought of as a dinghy with sail-a-bility as well as a rowboat. In this case, it has a Seagull engine mounted on it.
   A friend sent this additional info: 'The sailing tender was built at the Harvey W. Smith Watercraft Center in Beaufort NC. Traditional wooden sailing and rowing vessels are made here by folks from around the world.'
   Looking forward to the new book!
  'Being good and kind, that will carry you through the world." ~ Alvin, gardener at Biras Creek

My blog here."
   -MJ (Island Woman)
(A great blog! - LK)

2 comment s:

Anonymous said...

it is beautiful..

I see work like this, and truly feel it should be hanging in a art museum, or at least my wall...

Island Woman MJ said...

Thanks, Lloyd!

Post a Comment