• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
 

Tiny Happy Homes

"Tiny Happy Homes is the second tiny house company launched by Joe Everson, currently best known for Tennessee Tiny Homes. Joe is moving to Denver.…
   'My parents just retired and moved into the 400 square foot tiny home in my backyard that we built for my grandma who spent her final years there. My brother and my father will keep Tennessee Tiny Homes running here with my crew while I go out west looking for adventure and to grow Tiny Happy Homes.…'”
 http://tinyhouselistings.com/tiny-happy-homes/

2 comment s:

Dixie Darr said...

Hurray! Welcome to Denver. Looks like just what we need here.

Tennessee Tiny Homes said...

Thanks Mr. Kahn! Would love to meet you some day as you were someone i looked up to when i got into this business, still do! Thanks Joe Everson

Post a Comment