• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
 

Timber Frame Building Near Fargo, North Dakota



October 7, 2013
To Shelter:
A quick photo update of a project I've been working on all summer. My role nearing completion.
-Owner builder frame, cut on site near Fargo, North Dakota
-Fluctuating itinerant crew of Tom Cundiff, Sean Struntz, Jayson Wilson and me
-Joinery and frame design by Andrea Warchaizer, Tom Cundiff, and me
-Architectural design by Andrea Warchaizer
-Timber supplied by Bruce Lindsey at Evergreen Specialties

Hope everyone is well…
Uh…am I unemployed now?
Peace,
Adam Valesano
651 332-3925

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He must be outside of 40 miles away from Fargo, wouldn't call it near. Other than the dump and dikes, there are zero hills and very few trees within 40 miles of Fargo. Looks more like he's down in where you start getting into lakes country in Minnesota.

Jayson Wilson said...

Looks great Adam! Congrats. Curious...how'd you straighten out my fancy bandsaw snafu on the collar? Just wondering

Post a Comment