• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
 

Greenough 17' Surfboat For Sale in BC

A surfer I know in BC is heading for the warmer waters of Baja and selling his Greenough surfboat (somewhat reluctantly). Built by Anderson Custom Boats. They're the Maseratis/Jaguars//Beamers/Teslas of surf boats, rare to find used these days. 27K or best offer. I told him I'd post it here. If you are interested, send me yr. email address, and I'll put you in touch with him. (Hoping someone buys it and I can hitch a ride once in a while--dis da bomb! Hey Santa Cruzeans, how about being able to zip down to Big Sur?)
 Here are some specs from him:
"-09 Suzuki…purchased/mounted/pdi/rig... http://www.sherwoodmarine.com
-09 trailrite trailer…made for hull
-inboard 60 gal tank
-teleflex steering w. tilt helm…
-needs seating…
-compass,nav light, gps, vhf…led deck lighting
-27K obo… If a person is real interested and serious I'm happy to work a deal…with delivery/mola etc..."

2 comment s:

Anonymous said...

What is the bottom dollar on this (shipped to SC), looks like it needs some work. Is there no roof on the P House? What is the reason behind this?

Anonymous said...

Still for sale?

Post a Comment