• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
 

45 Days Camping on Island in Southern England

Hi Lloyd, hope all is well. Came across this great little movie the other day - thought you might enjoy it and like to share it? I found it very touching, really got into my head. Hope you like it.
   Cheers,  Rich (Jones)

"Published on Jan 19, 2013 During the summer of 2012, I camped for 45 days on Darnet Island in the Medway Estuary. Whenever the sun shone, i was able to charge my solar panel video camera batteries and shoot some film. Here's what I made from the footage. The book I made that tells of my time on the island, called 'Otherness', is now out."
www.davewise.biz

1 comment :

D. B. Day IV said...

Lloyd,

A driftwood artist I thought you might enjoy:

http://andriesbotha.net/artwork/2006-2010/you-can-buy-my-heart-and-my-soul#PrettyPhoto[set_41]/1/

Cheers,
D.B.

Post a Comment