• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
 

Bookcase Inspired by Shelter

Lloyd…I made a piece of furniture that was largely inspired by the books you have authored and published.
   As a constant source of inspiration, your books have provided to this home builder, furniture builder and overall dreamer. Your books have given me shelter from the storm that is everyday life.  I call this latest simple bookcase I carved my Shelter from the storm bookcase. Here's the link.
   Thanks,
Tohner (Jackson)

2 comment s:

Tim Joe Comstock said...

You'll not find a piece like THAT at IKEA! Furniture and art and function and organic texture all in one. As appropriately gorgeous as the books it shelters. Nice work, Mr.Jackson.

Anonymous said...

love it. very much.

Post a Comment