• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
 

Flat Earth Kayak Sails

From Godfrey Stephens this morning. If I had an ocean kayak, I'd sure get a sail. Hmmm…wonder if one of these would work on my 12' aluminum boat. Use the wind when it's there.

http://www.flatearthsails.com/na.html

From Anthem cafe in Puyallup, overcast warm Monday morning. I'm getting ready to spend a day doing one of my favorite things: driving on unfamiliar country roads looking for barns to photograph. I love small American towns. It's good for us coastal sophisticates to get out into the Other America once in a while.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Today I made a lovely road trip from Lawrence to Hiawatha on 59 north and 159 north. Rolling and lush and as rural as you might want. There seems to be a slow revitalization of some of the small burgs here. The young may once have left in droves but apparently many are moving back to enjoy a slower pace and a lot more space.

Post a Comment