• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
 

Coffee Huts as Tiny Houses

"Each time I see a coffee hut by the side of the road, I not only get a craving for caffeine, but I wonder if some of these structures can be turned into a tiny house. Many of them are already on wheels and are the perfect size for living in. Some coffee huts are not affixed to a trailer, but are still small enough to be moved to a new location for a smaller life with a much smaller price tag than many tiny homes.…"
By Christina Nellemann on Tiny House Blog here.

3 comment s:

pranaglider said...

If there is coffee there it's already a home...

Anonymous said...

pranaglider ....well said..grin.

all in all, it seems very well constructed/sturdy, on the outside. and with the nice large window, likely airy and light inside. seems like it would make a good home.

DomDOConnor said...

Amazing! I've just added Owner/Barista to my life plan!

Post a Comment