• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

Riding the Dream - Adventure Blog - Rock Climbing, Snowboarding, Surfing

"On the final day of September 2007, I left Jasper Alberta Canada without any agenda, plans or time. Living simply from my passion of photography and writing, living a freedom life while riding my Suzuki DR 350 motorcycle in search of rock climbing, surfing and experiencing different cultures along the way. Now nearly 100 000 km, 19 countries and 4 years later... I continue to ride the dream... north from South America. You can follow my stories and collection of images through my blog.
                                                                 -Alain Dennis"
 http://ridingthedream.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment