• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
 

Mark Frauenfelder Joins CoolTools

I've mentioned many times how the CoolTools blog has been so invaluable to me. It contains reader-written reviews of any number of tools. It's almost embarrassing how many things I've learned about and purchased as a result of CT. For me, it's the electronic Whole Earth Catalog.
  It was started by Kevin Kelly, former Whole Earth Review magazine editor, and one of the founding fathers of Wired magazine. Today it was announced that Mark Frauenfelder, founder of Boing Boing (my other favorite blog) and editor-in-chief of Make magazine, is partnering with Kevin; he'll be editor-in-chief of CoolTools and is working with Kevin on a paper book on the best of CoolTools. This is a killer duo.
  Check out:
  -Mark's announcement on Boing Boing here
  -Kevin's announcement on CoolTools here
  -The tools on CoolTools here

0 comments:

Post a Comment