• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
 

Seeking Tiny House Builder in Berkshires

Lloyd, Thanks so much for your stunning support for small abodes. I'm looking for an instructor to teach a hands-on workshop intensive on how to build a tiny timber-framed house on a trailer. Location: my organic farm in the Berkshires Timeframe: Summer, 2013 Any suggestions? Cheers! Eli Rogosa Mystic Sheaf Bakery Colrain, Massachusetts (near Shelburne Falls) growseed.org 413 624 0214

3 comment s:

Anonymous said...

try Will or Michele @ www.heartwoodschool.com

mojavemainer said...

I'd say thats a good reccomendation, or you could contact me, I'd be happy to discuss that project. Dan Whittet www.linkedin.com/in/danielwhittet/
@scrapsparcs on twitter
scrapsparcs@outlook.com

Derek Diedricksen said...

DEF look into Bill Rockhill of Bear Creek Carpentry....he's in that neck of the woods, a builder for Tumbleweed, and an all around good guy....
-Deek

Post a Comment