• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead

Tom Greenway's Blog from Woods in UK

Tom Greenway has left a new comment on your post "$1,000 Tiny Shed From Costco":

"Hi Lloyd, thanks for your great blog, here is mine http://1000months.blogspot.co.uk/ weirdly I'm a book publisher, skateboarder and hope to build a small space in my wood soon too! Anyway the main reason I'm writing this is to tell you about this UK tv series that I thought you would enjoy on small builds, can you view it online in the states? George Clarke-Amazing Spaces
-cheers Tom"

Can't view the above in  the US, but check out Tom's blog (above), described as: "Tom Greenway's blog on publishing, entrepreneurship, outdoor activities, extreme sports, woodland ownership, crafts, giving back and generally trying to cram as much into your life as possible!"


Tom Greenway said...

Wow thanks for the feature Lloyd! I didn't expect that at all! I'm over the moon! Cheers Tom

Richard Ieian Jones said...

Try this link for Georges Amazing Spaces.


Post a Comment