• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead

Barns of Utah and Idaho

Hi Lloyd In reading one of your books (I think that it was Homework), you mentioned that you were contemplating doing a book on barns and that you wanted readers to send you materials about barns in our area. I live in Northern Utah and have attached two links to two pdf documents on barns in Southern Idaho and Northern Utah. I hope that you get a chance to review these documents as I believe that the information in these pdf documents are consistent with the type of information you put out in your books. There are a lot of great information and pictures in the pdf documents on barns. I enjoy reading your books and blog and thanks for sharing all the information about building!
Shawn http://www.bearriverheritage.com/content/WYSIWYG/Idahobarnbook2nd%20edition%20final%20copy.pdf


Post a Comment