• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

Adventures in Working With Wood

"I've followed your stream of fantastic information…for quite a few years, monthly I seem to find something that really speaks to me on those pages.  I own most of your books from Shelter Publications and am particularly inspired by "Builders of the Pacific Coast."I believe a sequel to that book, if time and material permits, would be well received. I wanted to email you to say thanks and share some of the projects I've been involved with in the last few years here, at the website here. Much of my work from the last few years is in the portfolio section. I think you may enjoy, "Working with a Master," "Extended Point," and "Stevens Point IFTB,"  Thanks for your enthusiasm in the field of handmade construction and keep up the fine work. -Adam Valesano"

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..

Post a Comment