• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead

64-year-old Skateboarder

October 19, 2012
Lloyd, I took up longboarding about three months ago at the age of 63 (I'm 64 now). Thanks for the inspiration, since you're even older than me! And still longboarding. I too use a Big Stick. And also have taken some falls, but not since I went Big Stick. Here in Oregon we've got acorns and other woody stuff that falls on trails. I just got a 60" bamboo Norgeboard that seems more steady over such obstacles. I also blog about my adventures in longbording. See my "skateboarding" category: http://hinessight.blogs.com/hinessight/skateboarding/

1 comment :

Colin said...

62 now. Better start saving up for my skateboard! :-)

Post a Comment