• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

Wild Huts in the UK

"100 Wild Huts is an experimental challenge I’ve set myself to build 100 small survival shelters on any piece of ground that harbours enough natural resources for the build. I intend to sleep rough in each shelter for one night and blog about the experiences. I intend to experiment with the huts form, structure and materiality in the hope that in due course this site will become a useful resource for budding adventurers and outdoor enthusiasts alike! - Kevin Langan"
http://100wildhuts.blogspot.com.au/
Sent us by Anonymous

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you Lloyd for sharing this! I love his humorus discriptive accounts of each night in the hut, every body read and laugh outloud!

Post a Comment