• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

Dangers of Tiny Homes

Message on our answering machine a few days ago:
"Dear Shelter,
I went to a party yesterday and all the people there wanted to read the book I had and wouldn't let me have it back. They chased me around the room and the deck and the swimming pool and I couldn't get away from the crowd 'cause all they wanted to do was read your book. So I was wondering if you could send me some small books.…
Jackie Johnson, Dover, Delaware"
Reprinted with Jackie's permission

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I just bought a copy today @ Scorpio Books, Christchurch, NZ. Looking forward to taking my time looking at the photos and getting inspired.
Kev SS

Post a Comment