• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead

Zanuck Talking About Spielberg's Genius and Jaws

Scrolling around for Zanuck stories today, I ran across this photo of him when he was producing "Jaws," and a quirky interview 2 years ago by a reporter with the pseudonym "Quint" (coincidentally the name of the shark hunter in the movie). They were supposed to be discussing the Tim Burton/Johnny Depp film "Alice," but perhaps understandably, Zanuck was more interested in discussing Jaws. http://www.aintitcool.com/node/45317

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Thank you!
Look into my web site - cichlids for sale

Post a Comment