• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

Bug and Heritage Salvage Take Down a Barn

7 comments:

Rob said...

What is the name of that style of hat he's wearing? I love it!

sharper said...

I'm not much of a hatter, but I do believe he's sporting a trilby

Rob said...

thank you! it was driving me crazy!

Heritage Salvage said...

Actually, its a fedora!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sharper. To me, a fedora has a wider brim and I would most definitelly call this hat a trilby.

Owl said...

I wouldn't mind if he wore a fez, I just enjoyed the work they were doing and wish more people were doing the same :o)

Anonymous said...

Dang Sam!! You got some lungs attached to those vocal chords. and loved your laugh just (almost) as much as your rendition of this song!!
loved voice, personality... hang on to that humor, it's the sugar on top!

Post a Comment