• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

Will the Owner of This Housebus Step Forward?

I've misplaced the email that came with photos of this doubledecker during my rather hectic time on the road the last 4 weeks, and I'm hoping the owner reads the blog and will contact me. I'm just starting on the Wheels and Water book.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why I believe it's Ken Kesey & the Merry Pranksters' bus!

(sorry, I could not resist.)

Anonymous said...

Lloyd: I suggest you set up some kind of "email rules" for people in sending you information i.e. descriptions of what is in there in the subject line or the text so it can be searchable. You should be able to go to your email and search for "bus" or "doubledecker" or small house, and you can find it. It could be something like: please include the following, some keyword descriptions, location, contact info to keep it simple for you and helpful for others.

R.Mason said...

Hi Lloyd, I'm an artist living in Devonshire, England and will soon be starting the construction of a house truck on the back of a 1959 4x4 french army truck and I'd love to share it with you. Can't see your email address anywhere but If you drop me a line I'll send you some pictures. Cheers.
robertomason@hotmail.co.uk

Post a Comment