• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead

LK Radio Interview in Minnesota

When I was in Minnesota, I did a radio interview in Grand Marais at radio station WTIP; this transcription just arrived. I talk about the tiny homes book, the '60s, and the new generation (20 yr olds) who are discovering the Shelter book.
  I also did a GIMME SHELTER newsletter last week, which I send out to about 600 people at erratic intervals. It's here: I'm in this 3-month promo blitz (well, blitz for me), and I feel a little odd about all the self-promo, but by golly, it's just the way things work these days. My goal is to get people to pick up the book and look at it.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

sharing http://www.core77.com/blog/architecture/robin_falcks_nido_a_finnish_microcabin_in_the_woods_22453.asp

Post a Comment