• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
 

Slide Show Last Night on Denman Island

Denman Island Statistics:
-Population: 1,016
-People at Tiny Homes slide show last night: 101
-# of copies sold, Builders of the Pacific Coast, by Abraxas Books on Denman Island: 223

Photo at left after show. Mom had me inscribe book to her guitar man here.

Sent from the China Moon B&B on Denman, where I have just had maybe the best breakfast dish ever (yes, I'm given to superlatives) fruit, local organic apple juice, local eggs done hollandaise on cornbread and a croissant. Excellent coffee. This is a great place to stay. Plus good wi-fi out here on this peaceful homestead.
  I'm doing a bit of writing now, then heading to Victoria for the next phase of this adventure.

3 comment s:

Powell River Books said...

You are having a great BC tour. I am so glad you are enjoying yourself and finding great places to visit and stay. Hope you can make it to Powell River one day. If you do, I'd be glad to host you at the float cabin and show you around. - Margy

Kay L. Davies said...

Wow, great sales per head, Lloyd.

Rebecca Fogg said...

I stayed at China Moon in 1998!! Great people. I don't think they had wi-fi back then, but they definitely had their website up; that's how I found them.

Post a Comment