• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
 

High Quality Small Homes Delivered on Wheels

"Small House Innovation is a dynamic home run business that takes pride and pleasure in building high quality hand crafted homes and other modest structures in the heart of BC’s West Kootenay’s. Surrounded by choice wood, superb craftspeople of all kinds, and a natural environment that is inspiring and wild, Small House Innovation is a company that has grown out of a way of life, and a belief that indeed small is beautiful.…"
http://www.smallhouseinnovation.com/gallery_showcase#

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide
credit and sources back to your website? My website is in the exact same
area of interest as yours and my users would definitely benefit from a lot of the information you present here.

Please let me know if this ok with you. Appreciate it!
Also see my webpage - cellular shades

Heather said...

If my massachusetts senior housing home would be delivered to me like this, it would be so much fun.

Post a Comment