• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

Coyote in Field

Yesterday I drove up to Bodega Bay to meet my friend Louie and to see the "tall ships' anchored there. I'll post photos as soon as I get time. I got a latte for the road at Toby's in Pt.Reyes Station (my vote for best baristas in Marin County) and as I was leaving, Al Green's song "Tired of Being Alone" came and I couldn't leave, it sounded so good (http://shltr.net/allonesome). Sat there on a bench with my coffee in the morning sun.
   Back on the road, this coyote was loping across a field,

1 comment :

adklauri said...

I was looking at Bodega Bay this morning on Google Earth as a possible place to move to after reading "Builders of the Pacific Coast".

Post a Comment