• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

Timber Framing/Barn Dismantling in Wisconsin

When I did a slide show at Bookshop Santa Cruz last week, I met Mike Yaker, who had come to Santa Cruz to put up a barn he had dismantled in Wisconsin. You timber framers will want to check out his wonderful website: www.woodjoiners.com.

3 comments:

thetaofcarbon.com said...

Thank you

Gulland said...

Wow. What a small world/big community we live in. I'm a friend of Mike's in North Carolina. Hey Mike, we're hanging in the same circle, just on different coasts!

Timber Flooring said...

Sounds fabulous! I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far. And I’d like to say that I really like what you’re posting here.

Post a Comment