• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

Papa's Cookin' With His iPad


Translation of text from the German:
Daughter: "Tell me Papa, I haven't even asked you yet. How are you coping with the new iPad we gave you for your birthday?"
Papa: "Good!"
Daughter: "Are you managing all the apps?"
Papa: "What kind of apps? Can you move aside..."
Papa: "What"

 Reminded me of another wry (Norwegian) video,"Monk Needs Help Opening a Book," which I think I posted a few years ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xmTTzCAALc

2 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

I love this. I especially love what he finally did with it. His poor daughter looked like she didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
K

Anonymous said...

The monk video is an old Norwegian comedy clip. Not German. (^-^)

Post a Comment