• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead

Stone Celtic Wheelhouse

There's a very complete description of building this lovely (30' diameter) building at: http://dovetails.wordpress.com/celtic-wheelhouse/
Thanks to Bryan for this


Jesse said...

I have been inside this house. It is as amazing on the inside as on the out and was built by hand by youth and elders side by side. Wonderful!

Kay L. Davies said...

Wow, this is wonderful. I clicked on the link and read all about it. I especially like the snow photos.
I wish I had realized, when I was young and healthy, that my mid-life crisis would involve wanting to build unusual places to live. I should have known, because I do take after my father.

Anonymous said...

This is so inspiring, makes me want to move into the woods and build.


Post a Comment