• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

The Cube: Snappy Little Nissan SUV

Saw this parked last night nearby. The designers got a lot of stuff right here — it just looks sensible. (Reminds me of the look of those cars in that animated movie about same.)

8 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

Oh, it is cute, isn't it? I'll bet a person could put the seats down and carry 2x4s in it. I keep telling my husband I need a pickup in case I have to buy plywood. He can't imagine why I would even think about plywood, never mind buying it. (City boy, he's never bought an electric drill, either.)
K

Diane Daniel said...

If you are thinking of buying one I would get to it... heard that they were going to discontinue these. One of our friends has one - absolutely loves it.

Surfsister said...

I love them too. Apparently folks either love them or they hate them. My only issue is that it's not quite big enough for me to stick my longboard inside.

Penry Studios said...

My sister has one and loves it. I rented one to drive to Fort Worth from OKC. After that I swore I'd never drive one again. It was very susceptible to crosswinds and passing Semi's. It's great for zipping around town but I didn't feel safe in it on the highway.

Anonymous said...

It's a car!!! Big deal. Our civilisations reliance and obsession with cars is one of the principle reasons we are in the environmental mess we are in (with worse to come unless we kick the habit!)

Anonymous said...

Anonymous,
and another is our reliance and obsession with electronics, like ones used to view and comment on this blog.

AnonII

DennyHollandStudio said...

Fun! Designed by Dr. Seuss!

Kathy P. said...

Saw a bumper sticker on one of these that said, "This IS the box it came in!"

Post a Comment