• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

Tiny Homes # 435 on Amazon this morning


We've never had a book ranked nearly this high. It's taking off everywhere with a bang. Yesterday we had over 50 orders.
Note: If you have the book and like it a lot, please put up a review on Amazon. Word-of-mouth mojo  -- like the old Whole Earth Catalog days…

8 comments:

RoadieRyan said...

Ordered it (and Deek's new book)yesterday on Amazon, glad to help it move up the charts. I will be sure to put up a review once I get my mitts on it.

joyce said...

Anxiously waiting for my copy to arrive! I preordered it.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ! I hope the book will smash sale records. Reviews on Amazon are enthusiastic !

Anonymous said...

Now number 239 with a bullet!

Anonymous said...

ordered 2 copies,one for me the other to share...i know i will be passing this book around!

pranaglider said...

The right book at the right time. Congratulations to you and your crew. Number 221 this morning!

Powell River Books said...

Good for you! You and your team did a wonderful job! I love my copy and will be doing a post soon. - Margy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind generosity........! Love and great respect.

Post a Comment