• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead

Amazing Canadian Bike Rider

Sent in by Anonymous yesterday


Kay L. Davies said...

Well, my goodness! And to think I'd never have seen this if I hadn't just started following your blog this morning. I must send this to my husband and my brothers. LOL

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

Anonymous said...

Play it again, Sam !


Bicycle percussion : Sophie Clement
Gear shift cable bass : John Hendicott

Crazy bicycle's lovers !

Matt said...

Cool! It is refreshing to know that modified trials is still out there in Canada, and hasn't been completely overshadowed by the new school trials influenced freestyle/park type of riding (which is almost all you can find in the big production mountain bike media these days. I think I might link this video on my own blog.
Thanks for the excellent content (I happen to be a proud Canadian)


Post a Comment