• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

23-year-old Ella Builds Own Tiny Home

From Tiny House Blog: 

"I’m Ella, a 23 year old musician and artist just out of college and I’m in the process of building my very own Tumbleweed Fencl. I’ve been in love with tiny houses from the moment it came to my attention they existed in 2010, and I’ve been saving my money ever since. Finally, last September, I bought a trailer and my step-dad and I began the grand construction!…"
Photo: Ella Jenkins
http://shltr.net/ellathb

2 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

Oh, I wish I'd thought of doing that when I was 23 and young and strong and skilled enough to do it. I love the roof, and the siding, and the teeny tiny porch!

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

Anonymous said...

"It's amazing what you can learn when you're passionate." Yes, indeed.
Rock on, Ella! Rock on!

Post a Comment