• Subscribe to
    Lloyd’s Blog via RSS.
Tumblr
  • Check out TheShelterBlog.com
  • Tools for the
    Half-Acre Homestead
 

Cedar Siding For Tiny Home on Trailer


"For a truly homelike feel, there’s nothing like cedar siding on the exterior. For the Ballard model we’re building, we used kiln-dried, tight-knot cedar. We chose a lap pattern with a seven-inch reveal alternating with a one and three-quarter-inch reveal. We love the distinctive look it gives.…"
http://seattletinyhomes.com/blog/

3 comments:

makerofthings said...

Seems to me cedar makes a fantastic exterior, durable, smells amazing and massively light..
Its also gonna weather down to a beautiful stealth shade.
I'm building a slightly different version in the u.k.
http://dmc-makerofthings.blogspot.com/2011/09/inside-outside.html

cheers .. Dan.

Doyel akter said...

Your home is beautiful! We are building a white farmhouse in central Texas and I am trying to decide on exterior paint colors.I would love to know what brand/color paint you used for the siding and trim.I love the slight difference in color.Beautiful home inside and out!
siding

Landon Edgington said...

For some reason I can't see the photo. I assume that the cedar siding looks amazing - ha. Well, nice job anyways.

Post a Comment